[Healeys] '63 Sebring

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 16:36:36 MDT 2010

I saw 54 FAC now newly restored under new Dutch ownership at the LeMans
Classic. The car has been painted a non metallic bluey grey a bit like we
used to call Air Force blue. I'm not sure why this was done as I always
thought these cars were Healey Blue. They certainly seem to be from the
period photos.

Derek