[Healeys] FACEBOOK

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 30 12:48:33 MDT 2010

- Don't let your employer be your FB friend if you have anything to hide.    (
But really, you know anything communicated over the internet is stored
somewhere, so govern yourself accordingly. )- ( re: never get elected to
public office )  See ... there is a good side to being on FB!! :)- You can
block Farmville ( I have. )

> I agree. My brother-in-law tells everything he does on facebook. It will
bite
> him in the future, for everything you put out there is "forever". Employers
> now look at your facebook page as can your soon-to-be ex-wife's attorney.
You