[Healeys] hot Healey - radiator water additive??????????

raymead at comcast.net raymead at comcast.net
Fri Jul 30 09:58:48 MDT 2010

hello all

Been watching all the comments re our Healeys running hot............

I am a big fan of the magazine Classic Motorsports.B  In the new issue, re a
project car they are working on (Sunbeam Tiger), they talk about the car's
cooling system.......B  They talk about adding RED LINE OIL'S WATERWETTER to
the cooling system and comment that, according to the manufacturer, it
"adheres to the water molecules in the radiator and doubles the cooling
capacity of ordinary water".........B B  The writer goes on to say that they
have been using it in their race cars for years...........

Anyone tried it?B  have any experience with it?

tks, ray