[Healeys] European Export Shroud

Herbert Miller hgmiller3 at qwest.net
Fri Jul 30 08:39:03 MDT 2010

You have a shroud from a car made for export to Germany or Sweden. If the
shroud is on the original car, then the car would also have the following:
Four lights in the rear
No flasher brake light relay box (mounted on left inner wheel well)
Locking steering column
I have H-BT7-L/14971 which was exported to Germany in August of 1961.
Herb Miller