[Healeys] Dip switch

Al Malin amalin at mac.com
Thu Jul 29 20:06:20 MDT 2010

Here is what I have in my notes:

View the dipper switch from the back with the middle lug in the six o'clock
position.

Attach the blue w/brown stripe wire to the lug at the three o'clock position
(bright).
Attach the blue w/white stripe wire to the lug at the nine o'clock position
(dim).
Attach the blue wire to the lug at the six o'clock position (hot).

Al

"Are you are green enough if your
carbon footprint is smaller than Al
Gore's?"

On Jul 29, 2010, at 9:45 PM, Stephen Hutchings wrote:

> Has anyone got a reference- diagram, showing how the wires are oriented on
the headlight dip switch?  It's been a while since I took this off, and I've
lost my drawing!