[Healeys] FACEBOOK

Frederich Ficke jagwarman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 19:13:20 MDT 2010

I had noticed last week everyone was in a uproar about Facebook. I joined to
find like minded people in the Healey world . However they really don't talk
about their cars like this site does. Not to offend anyone but I have found
Facebook to be a online community that the members seem to have no life
outside Facebook and some of the posting are stupid. It ought to be the
lonely hearts club ha ha. I finally just quit looking at my site since it
became dull and all the car shows are up east. Nothing seems to happen here
where I live in the southwest. Just my thought on that subject.