[Healeys] Women and headaches

Karyn Dornemann karyn.dornemann at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 15:04:53 MDT 2010

I, too, am a female owner of a BN1, and 25 years ago a concours BJ8 (and I'm
now quite 50 yet)
I don't post on the list unless I have something to ask.... mostly observe,
read, learn and chuckle.
The list is very informative.  I'm sure there's more lady Healey owners out
there lurking on this list
and driving their cars.

BTW, my fella's not nuts about me and my car, in fact, he's very much
against all the fossil fuel
dependence in our current culture and doesn't "get" how I love the way my
Healey sounds, smells,
feels or makes me feel.  Ah, well.  You can't have everything!  And it's
just fine.  I'm not driving my car
for his benefit.

Karyn Dornemann
1955 BN1