[Healeys] Women and headaches

m.fawcett m.fawcett at verizon.net
Wed Jul 28 21:01:16 MDT 2010

I guess I got lucky. I had a 70 Cuda convertible that I had had for about 12
years and was in need of resto & I was trying to decide if I should sell or
restore. My wife told me "you're not selling, so get to work". A few years
later, it was time to get her a new car, she said it had to be a convertible
& a stick. When I got the Healey, she supported me all the way during the 3
1/2 year resto & loves riding in it.
Mark