[Healeys] Women and headaches

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Wed Jul 28 18:56:58 MDT 2010

I must admit that the lady of my life (for the last 50 years plus) loves the
Healey. She has helped me numerous times and always encourages me in
everything Healey related. We put the top down and just went out for an early
morning spin on tuesday. When she taught school, she drove it several times to
where she taught so she could show it off to her students (who loved the car).
I consider myself well blessed!
Bill
BJ7