[Healeys] Healey Fuel Injection

John Harper ah at jharper.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 28 09:27:05 MDT 2010

Bob

All I say is that unless we can go back to less volatile fuel here in
the UK or insulate the pump and pipes over the exhaust pipe, then
vaporised fuel as a gas has to come out of the carburettor overflow
vents. This creates a smell. I agree that this is potentially dangerous
and the only saving grace on a 100 with an 'M' style airbox is that
these overflow fumes are drawn back into the engine.

Regards

--
John Harper