[Healeys] Lucas Distributor questions.

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Tue Jul 27 19:01:48 MDT 2010

<< I know some one out there has the answer.  >>

As I said in a PM to your very first post on the subject Ron,
send it to Jeff at Advance and TALK to him [VERY easy to do]
on the TELEPHONE !!!

You [and anybody else] will be simply AMAZED at not only his
willingness to do so, but his KNOWLEDGE of LBC dizzys.

But I guess it is just easier to spend a few hours DYI'ng and
STILL end up with "<sigh> what do I STILL have here?], huh?

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]
[and MOST is for Big Healey folks<G>]