[Healeys] PCV valve- from Pep Boys

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 17:08:36 MDT 2010

Here are two pics.  The fitting also fits standard dual carb manifold as well.
The hose is shorter, only going to the rear of the manifold in the dual set up
as opposed to the tricarb where it must go to the front manifold.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."