[Healeys] oil cooler

Frederich Ficke jagwarman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 14:51:18 MDT 2010

I totally agree in front of the radiator however, routing is part of the
issue as well. Thats why I said below the radiator where it wont obstruct
air flow into the radiator. If there were a way to get the heat out of the
engine compartment these cars most likely wouldn't overheat and the oil
wouldn't thin down either. The cars just had a poor design for the engine
bay. They look to have plenty of room but the heat can't get out. I louvered
my hood and that helped a lot however that created new issues such as
driving in the rain and your distributor drowns . So in conclusion fix one
thing and create another problem....