[Healeys] still too hot...

John Soderling bighealey at astound.net
Sat Jul 24 21:32:40 MDT 2010

 I run a Texas cooler fan too and like it.
However, because it is a flexible blade fan the blades flatten out at higher
engine  RPM's  and as a result pull less air.  They are designed this way to
lessen use of engine power at high RPM's when higher road speed presumably
force sufficient air through the radiator without the need for  a lot of air
pull by the fan.
Vrooom vrooom,
John