[Healeys] still too hot...

Bernie Grabow grabow.bernie at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 09:46:57 MDT 2010

I had my radiator recored by a local radiator shop back in 2006 when
completing the restoration of my BJ8.  Used 3 row 5/8 tubes 16 fins
per inch.  It was pricey at $346 but my Healey stays at 190 even on
the hottest and longest drives.  Drove to conclave from northern
Kentucky in some sweltering heat and still ran at 190.
Bernie