[Healeys] water pump

Greg Mandas gmandas at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 17:47:33 MDT 2010

Dan,

Sorry, I should have been more explicit.  My water pump doesn't have a plug. It's got a hole. It's on top and rather ragged looking, almost as if it were a flaw in the casting. I can see into the pump between the pump and pulley bearings.

I originally thought it was bad and ordered a replacement and there's that same hole.

I guess I should put some greese in it. The whol;e is on top so I guess it'll stay.

Greg