[Healeys] kumo tires

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Thu Jul 22 12:21:30 MDT 2010

Carl, I have had Kumho Power Star 758 165/80R15 tires on my BJ8 since June
2007.  They now have 20K miles on them.  I bought them from Hendrix Wire
Wheel.  I like the way they look on the car, and they are wearing well.  No
problems with them so far.  Unfortunately, Hendrix says Kumho isn't making
the tires in that size anymore, or at least he can't get them.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA