[Healeys] Didn't know they made travelers like the Haywoods anymore

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 05:39:00 MDT 2010

People often talk about how they don't make car like our Healeys any more,
but I'd like to say that there are very few travelers like George and Sherry
Haywood being made anymore either. Huge long distances between specific
engagements, and they still elect to drive a Healey rather than flying. Rain,
storms, tornados, floods, and pauses to replace brake pads, and they're still
giving us a rolling travelogue of the geography, architecture, and economy
(past and present) of the region they're traveling through.
I'm thoroughly enjoying the vicarious experience, but my respect for George
-- and his wife, who is putting up with all of this -- grows by leaps and
bounds with each day's posting. As they might say on Facebook, you folks
rock!

Gary Anderson