[Healeys] Fw: Facebook

Mike Slechta mslechta at chartermi.net
Mon Jul 19 16:56:59 MDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Slechta
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Facebook

My stepson conned me into going on Facebook.  I never really cared for it &
have had questions concerning  security.  Having read all the exchanges from
"Listers", I decided to Deactivate my account per Greg's info.
Having completed the deactivation process, I got an e-mail from Facebook
stating:  "Hi Mike,
You have deactivated your Facebook account. You can reactivate your account at
any time by logging into Facebook using your old login email and password. You
will be able to use the site like you used to. Thanks,
The Facebook Team".
I guess what I'm getting at here is your info, Profile, etc. does not get
deleated, as many "Listers" have stated.
Thanks Greg.
Mad Mike