[Healeys] Brave New World

tom mitchell 3000mk3 at bighealey.org
Mon Jul 19 13:18:07 MDT 2010

Hi,
As my mail was suspended while on vacation, I'm coming into this late, sorry

With that said, I don't trust any information put up on FaceBook.
I come from a large family and while I can see its benefits, I only
accessing it sporadically.

Its FaceBook (IMHO) lack of privacy coupled with their lack of concern for
my privacy and their eagerness to change rules (privacy and others) at my
expense that I object to.

I would be highly resistant to participate in a FaceBook Healey page as an
alternative to this list.

Tom Mitchell
Ann Arbor, Michigan
1965 Austin Healey BJ8