[Healeys] Brave New World

Roland Wilhelmy rwil at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 19 13:11:14 MDT 2010

Looking at the troubles that Facebook has been having in Europe and
elsewhere concerning privacy, and looking at the ways that Facebook's
managers approach individual privacy (such as it is, today), I am in
no hurry to sign up to Facebook, for any reason.

While it might be easy to have a Healeys list on Facebook (I don't
really know), it would be a list that was contaminated with all sorts
of other stuff, at least as far as an individual who participated was
concerned.

Doesn't sound like fun to me.  Please "Include me out."

-Roland