[Healeys] SS Downpipe

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Jul 18 11:13:40 MDT 2010

As Curt mentioned, this is a very common occurrence. Not right, but common.
The brake pedal is a non issue because when adjusted right, the pedal won't
come anywhere near the pipe. The clutch pedal can still contact the pipe
when fully depressed, but again, when adjusted correctly the pedal doesn't
need to be depressed that far and will fully clear the clutch well before it
touches the pipe.

Rich