[Healeys] Instruments rebuilding

José Vicente Vargas jvvmusme at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 20:37:07 MDT 2010

I called Otto Instruments at least 10 times and never got a definitive answer.
e mailed at least 10 times and never got an email answered. I talked with
the
owner (Tom Martin) at least 5 times and never gave an answer on the
faces. I
placed the order via fax and never got an answer. I do not know how
the survive
as a business but I would definetly NOT recommend them....!!!
The 40 AUS $$ is quite appealing but they seem to not have the faces or are
not
interested in doing business....

That is my experience with them. I lost
a month trying to get an answer from