[Healeys] Heater motor

Herbert Miller hgmiller3 at qwest.net
Wed Jul 14 15:29:53 MDT 2010

I need some help.

I disassembled my heater blower, BJ8, and found that the squirrel cage has
some damaged blades, (chewed by a  resident rodent  in a previous life).
Replacements do not seem to be available.No problem, I have a couple of
excellent spares for my MGB. Exact dimensional  match. Only one problem,
they are designed for opposite rotation.  So here is the question. Is it
possible to change the rotation of the blower motor. I know that changing
the polarity of the leads makes no difference.

Any help is appreciated.

Herb Miller

AN5

BT7