[Healeys] Logo plates

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 19:17:42 MDT 2010

Hi All,

"Austin Healey Motor Works"  A pseudo restoration shop owned and operated by
one Neil Torr here in San Diego some years ago (late 1980's as I recall.)

Nothing special.  Show up with that on your Concours car and I will deduct
100% for originality ;-)

Cheers,

Curt
Chairman - Austin Healey Concours Committee