[Healeys] Email list bounces

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 5 12:14:56 MDT 2010

Mark,

I have not been receiving list emails for several for about a week
now. I checked my account settings at the website and it stated that
my bounce score was 3.0 out of 5.0. I have not seen the bounce
messages so I don't know what the error code is.

I have checked the settings in my email program, run some virus scans
(all clear) and checked firewalls etc. There should not be anything
blocking list emails on my side that I know of. I also tried to
unsubscribe (successful) then subscribe again. I have not received a
confirmation so I believe it was not successful.

Can you help restore the list emails to me?

Thank you,
John Spaur