[Healeys] tri-carb

healeymanjim at hansencc.net healeymanjim at hansencc.net
Sat Jul 10 15:49:27 MDT 2010

got a reply from the guy with the bt7.  he says he is laid up in the hospital in great falls, mt after a bad accident.  i told him i wanted to see car and let me know where we could meet.  today i get a notice from ebay that says i am approved to buy an austin-healey and for me to pay $8500.  i would pay that amount if i could drive off with the car, but i sure did not just fall off the turnip truck.  the account holder has some african name, so i am sure nigeria is involved.   not sure how i negate this authorization, but i am now in the process.  wonder whose car it is?   hjim