[Healeys] Logo plates

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 13:39:49 MDT 2010

Puzzzling.  Looks to be an original emblem, but where would the "Austin-Healey
Motor Works" be located?  There was the Healey works at the Cape and the BMC
"works" at Longbridge and Abingdon.  But an "Austin-Healey works" is a new one
on me.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo