[Healeys] bt7 tri-carb

healeymanjim at hansencc.net healeymanjim at hansencc.net
Thu Jul 8 19:48:17 MDT 2010

the guy answered and sent pictures of the bt7.  it might have been a tri-carb at one time but now has a bj8 motor dropped in.  car looks good for $8900.  the guy that wrote the description has a different name of the one that sent me the email.  i asked again where i can look at the car.  the healey number is HBT7L/14795.   does this belong to anyone on the list.  i am sure it is a scam and am waiting to see if he will actually have me look at the car.  told him we could meet in a neutral place.   will keep the list posted.   hjim