[Healeys] Fuel Sending Unit

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 6 13:03:47 MDT 2010

I forgot to mention this. I removed the plastic float on my new unit and
replaced it with the Ford part. Worth the effort. And, the Ford parts guy
knew that I was going to install it in - his words - an "old car" Guess I
was not the first one he had seen buy just a float. Incidentally, this part
is listed on my site on the Local Parts page.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com