[Healeys] ATT Troubles

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Jul 5 20:32:43 MDT 2010

Those of you who have email that gets routed in various ways through
AT&T, like att.net, sbcglobal.net, pacbell, etc. Have most likely not
seen any Team.Net email for a few days.

For some reason AT&T was blocking Team.Net.  I have no idea why, what
started it, and you folks don't pay me enough to waste a day on the
phone sifting through an endless stream of clueless "tech support"
drones to find out why.

I have gotten the block removed and am in the process of getting
the effected addresses back into normal operation.  Thank you for
your patience.

mjb.