[Healeys] BJ8 hardtop installation

PG britishcars at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 4 21:31:41 MDT 2010

Actually you can get them preassembled and the majority of Cape
International cars do come preassembled.

I finished assembling my Cape Hardtop last month and I don't think that I've
ever done any job more frustrating or difficult.

With respect to tailoring your hardtop to your car, I don't believe you do
get an advantage..... I would not assemble one again.

paul