[Healeys] Hardtop vs Soft Top

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sun Jul 4 20:36:36 MDT 2010

FINALLY [Thank you, Bob J. <G>] !!

<< IMHO, the soft top because you can unzip the rear window for
"flow through" cooling. >>

I have been doing almost the same thing [BJ-7 have to be un-
clipped <G> if still as org<VBG>] the for decades !!!!  The
difference is simply amazing !!!

For those of you that DO some serious roadster traveling, I
have been having hoods made WITH zippers<G><G><G> !!!  Yes, I
AM well aware it is not Concours correct, but for REAL
traveling, you 7 wife [ooops, GF or kid(s)] would be as described
<VBG> !!  Cut my passenger "commenting" to next to zero !!  LOL

<< However, I pretty much never put the top up without unzipping the
rear window,
but if you leave the window zipped, well... >>

Er Bob, guess you haven't been caught in either a bad enough
RAIN storm, or better yet in a SNOW storm [as I have several
times<G>] !!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]
[and MOST is for Big Healey folks<G>]