[Healeys] Just what the doc ordered...

Healey Bruce healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 2 10:43:39 MDT 2010

Tom, the random connections with Healeys is an interesting thread.  I am
always amazed at the number of people who approach me at shows and events
with stories of "back when I was in the Army," back when I was in college,"
or "dad/brother/uncle/college roommate had a Healey."  Earlier this week I
was on a business trip and one of our medical directors saw my car on my
Blackberry, and off we went.

Bruce
Brea, CA
1960 BN7