[Healeys] BJ8 Photo

Ron Davies rdavies1 at cox.net
Sun Jan 31 19:28:38 MST 2010

Pat:
I'd love to help but I'm busy getting information together for an
ex-military official in Uganda who has a $1,000,000 check for me.  All I
have to do is give him my bank account transfer numbers.
Ron Davies
Laguna Hills
67 BJ8
97 DB7
---------------
G'day

I am preparing an article on the buying of a one-owner, divorce settlement
BJ8
for just $15,000 - just send a deposit to an unnamed bank account in Eastern
Europe. I need a high resolution (ie printable in hard copy) generic > front
photo of a LHD BJ8, preferable without any means of identifying that it
belongs to anyone in particular.

Would anyone out there have one they can send me please?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia