[Healeys] Our Own BN1

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 12:15:52 MST 2010

Wilko,

I know this car well since it belonged to a friend, Phil Gallant here in
Oceanside.  He had Tom at Fourintune restore it some years ago and I looked
at it in detail when Phil had it for sale.

I was helping a friend who was looking for a very correct 100M, and this was
one of the cars I recommended.  My friend ended up buying a true Gold Level
100M with a lot of NOS and extra parts worth thousands for the same price as
this car.  FWIW, the asking price has tripled from when Phil sold the car.

It may be concourse but it's not Concours in my opinion, albeit a well done
Kovacs restoration.

Cheers,

Curt