[Healeys] When is a Tiger not a Tiger (was: H-BT7-L/6722CLARIFICATION)

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 31 08:38:24 MST 2010

I agree with Steve and really appreciate the time and effort that he, Rich
and the other registrars devote to their lists. That being said, how many
Healey buyers - especially the newbies - are aware of the registries. I was
not when I bought mine some 15 years ago off of a used car lot and was
really not even fully aware of them until I started to get deeply involved
in my web site. At the time, I wanted a Healey, the price was right and I
love it even though not all the numbers match.

Point is, if you are deep into the hobby, you probably know of the
registries. If you are new to Healeys or, perhaps, just casual, you may not
be aware of them and therefore take your chances.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com