[Healeys] still more clarifications on 6722

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 18:08:56 MST 2010

seems real clear to me.
been driving a BT7 registered as a BN4..based on info below.

In the process of restoring car. Only BT7 # I had was on the engine.
submitted a request for BMHT certificate to find out original color and vin
# of engine donor car with he idea correctly registering my car as a BT7,
and to help decide on what color to paint the car. It is currently red, but
about to go to the stripper. It will be a driver, so it has not been
dis-assembled. But I have removed the entire interior including dash. so the
interior and exterior and trunk will be bare metal. Engine compartment was
incorrectly painted black when I did the drivetrain transfer 32 years ago
(don't ask why black?)

sorry to make this hard, seems straight forward to me. does 6722 exist? I
want to make sure the tag did not go into another car after it was parted
out. If a clean #, then I want to register my car as 6722 and retire the BN4
#. maybe sell those tags to someone trying to restore a BN4..... But that's
another story.

Is this any clearer?

--
I Erbs