[Healeys] 29d ru/h9267

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 15:49:16 MST 2010

I got my BMHT certificate today with H-BT7-L/6722

Body # 6938

Healey blue over Ivory  white

build dates 11-12 January 1960

delivered to Los Angeles

So my quest is to correctly register my current car (which carried BN4,
100-6 title) as a MKI 3000 based on engine and current body.
I was told that the car my 29D engine came out of was parted out. The BN4
body was wrecked and parted out. Both over 30 years ago.

I want to stamp a new VIN plate and go to my DMV and register me car as a
BT7 MKI.

Thanks for any help.

Ira
now owning a 1960 BT7