[Healeys] Shroud Badge Mk11

John McElrath linsley46 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 08:28:09 MST 2010

A few years ago I sent my MK II badge to be restored to PD Enamels in
England.  They did a terrific job. I can't wait to install it. I haven't
spoken to the folks at PD Enamels since I had mine restored but their
address is:

1 New Street
Chulmleigh

> Devon EX18 7DB
>>
> United Kingdom-

I would give them a try if you need a resource to properly restore one of
these badges.

no financial interest etc - just interested in finding good restoration
places.

John