[Healeys] USAA Insurance

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 30 05:16:54 MST 2010

Try Hagerty.   They do specialty, collector, classic cars only.    Full year
coverage, unbelievable rates,
and will cover your car as your restoration is processing.   They are
collectors themselves and issue a very
nice seasonal magazine with interesting car guy articles.

Seriously,   I could not believe the annual rates compared to what I was
paying through my standard car
insurance company.     They do require that the normal drivers in the house
hold do have a normal
auto to drive.   I suppose that means one for husband and one for wife of
which you would have insurance
coverage with another company.

Just a satisfied customer,    Mark