[Healeys] 3000 MK2 Demonstration car Blue Don

gary brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 06:10:48 MST 2010

One final note...
On the AHCA web site we have archived a bunch of information (and speculation)
on the 4-eyed Healey http://www.healeyclub.org/healey-marque-four-light.aspx
I have a folder full of correspondence with David Matthews and others who
generally conclude that the present 4-eyed is a cobbled up machine, with bits
and pieces of dubious Healey linage.
By the way, one of the RR AH cars spent some time in Allen Hendrix's shop here
in Greensboro, NC.
I have enjoyed corresponding with you on this interesting bit of history
GaryB