[Healeys] Carrera Panamericana Healey Details

Rick Swain rjswain at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 09:01:17 MST 2010

I wonder if anyone can help with a project I'm working on. I've seen b&w
photos of the Roy Jackson-Moore/Carroll Shelby 100S but never anything in
colour. What I'm looking for is the colours used in the lettering on the car,
as well as license plate. No, I'm not about to paint my BN4 in Carrera
Panamericana 100S colours. I'm looking for reference material for a drawing.
Can anyone help? If this isn't the proper forum for such a request I apologize
but I figure this list probably has as much knowledge of Healey trivia as I'm
apt to find anywhere.
Thanks
Rick Swain'59 BN4