[Healeys] Fw: Heritage foams

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Wed Jan 27 20:04:35 MST 2010

I answered an inquiry the other day regarding Healey seat foams and I stated
the fact that I always use Heritage foams that they supply and for best
results I have them build up the seats there in the shop. I was under the
mistaken impression that they got them from BCS in California.
Tony Hazell of Heritage has informed me of the following and I'd like to share
the fact.

Rich,

Just so you know, I mould our own foams from our own tooling that is exclusive
to us (and was expensive to set up).  Our foams are much softer than others.
Also, we got the overall shape correct as you know.
Cheers,
Tony