[Healeys] coronet cream

jomar healey ah53 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 15:54:17 MST 2010

Marc

  My #923 is 148956 built 11/30/1953.  When I original got my car in 1998 I talked with someone at the Heritage Trust who said there were approximately 330 coronet cream with blue interiors built and a like number of ones with red interiors.  Other than my memory I have nothing to support the statement.
  I am the third owner of my car and it has always been coronet cream and will remain that way, it was the reason I bought the car.  The wheel wells and underneath still bear the original paint though the rest of the body has been redone.  There is a car on the west coast that is either the number before mine or after mine and is also coronet cream and I believe owned by the original owner.
   It is great to see the interest Rich's car has created in the color and the amount of cars still out there.  Keep the facts coming.

Joe
BN1 #923 Coronet Cream
BN2 100M
BJ8 The Blue Baby per wife and kid