[Healeys] ealeys] 29d ru/h9267

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:14:09 MST 2010

come on Ed follow the story :)

car has a 100-6 vin# came with 29D motor, car was wrecked, bought a rolling
chassis that is a MKI. put 29D from original car into new body. Both the
100-6 and the donor engine cars were parted out. Sent 29D info to the BMHT
to see what it returns with...
so yes "will see what vin# I get it.....".
I have new ID plate, just want ot be sure I do not have a duplicate car.....
Othrewise will continue to register as a 100-6 with MKI upgrades......
so what say you now :)

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR