[Healeys] Healey value

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 26 08:45:15 MST 2010

Decline?

They're worth more now than they were when built!  ;)

( I guess someone would have to do the math to adjust for inflation along the
way ... )

Here's a hint for everyone though.  If you ever hear of me looking to buy
"anything"; sell quickly if the monetary value of that thing is more important
to you than the pleasure of ownership ... 'cause I have a pretty good record
of buying just before prices drop.  :)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )