[Healeys] Question and parts

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Jan 26 04:54:12 MST 2010

I was the one who answered the potential buyer about the screw-in coil
terminal. All Austin Healey production cars were fitted with the screw-in
terminal from earliest BN1 through to end of BJ8. Perhaps you can find no
change point to screw-in terminal because there was no change point, always
screw terminal, using small brass split washer to splay the bared wire
strands at the end of the wire, threaded acorn nut locks this arrangement
into the nose of the coil.
Also positively stated on page 23 midway down the page, of 2009 Guidelines
book of the National Concours Registry.

Regards

Rich Chrysler