[Healeys] Our Own BN1

Donald Paye dpaye at crocker.com
Mon Jan 25 03:41:01 MST 2010

Hey Rich...Congratulations on your great find. No question but this will be
a show stopper when you are finished.

I am currently enjoying a major rebuild on my early BN1 (not #2 which was
sold three years ago) which I have owned since 1974. You may have seen it
some years ago..it is black and early enough to have aluminum boot and
bonnet plus the early two piece dash. It will not be a concourse project but
hopefully an above average driver. Will look forward to some pictures as you
move along.

All the best to you and Lyn...

Don Paye