[Healeys] FW: BT7 heat shield drawing

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 11:03:28 MST 2010

I have just emailed John the diagram which he was kindly going to post
on his site.   Please check his site for a nice color diagram in
addition to mine.  There were too many requests for this diagram and
some of the requests got deleted.  This seemed the simplest solution.
If for some reason you have difficulty accessing it from John's site,
let me know.  The diagram has no explanations, but is pretty
straightforward.  Good luck!

 Here's John's site in case you don't still have it:

 http://www.healey6.com

Rich Kahn